Embedded Software Engineer
BE / BTech / ME / MTech in Electronics / Instrumentation / Electrical; 60%+ / 7+ CGPA
Experience: 1-3 years
Tools: Perforce, GIT, HW debugging using Analyzers and HW debuggers.
Preferred Experience and skills:
1. Strong C/C++ skills
2. Good Understanding of ARM 32/64 Architectures.
3. Languages Required: C, C++, or Python (optional)
4. Good knowledge and hands-on with IDEs, debuggers, emulators, etc.
5. Familiarity with software development process and standards
6. Experience in creating documentation
7. Familiarity with static analysis tools like lint or any other.
Job Description –
1. Understand product requirements.
2. Design and develop embedded software in C to run on ECU (with or without RTOS).
3. Test and validate the software on ECU in the lab as well as in a real-life environment.
4. Possibly create additional software tools as needed, using C / C++ / Python.
5. Create documentation for the software and tools.
6. Ensure timely completion of assigned tasks.
7. Adhere to Software Development Process and other Quality Processes.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹180,000.00 – ₹600,000.00 per year