HR Executive Job in Ahmedabad Gujarat
We are looking for an HR Executive to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs.
HR Executive responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments and thorough knowledge of labor legislation.
Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
- Design compensation and benefits packages
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Monitor HR department’s budget
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
- Manage employees’ grievances
- Create and run referral bonus programs
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS)
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Solid communication skills
- Bachelor/Master degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field