Salesforce Developer PAN India
We are looking for Salesforce Developer PAN India with 5-12 years of experience in designing and creating application architecture and developing solutions that achieve business objectives that are secure, scalable, and maintainable; translating business requirements into systems, services, and solutions.
Qualification: Any graduate
- Design and build custom solutions on the Force.com Platform, including custom objects, workflows, Process Builder, Flow, and Apex code.
- Implement automation to improve processes and support critical business functions.
- Conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving business requirements.
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps, and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Effectively partner with various technology teams to define and implement elegant, scalable, and sustainable technical solutions using Salesforce technologies.
- Create and enable best practices, governance measures, and patterns for custom and configured solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Create and maintain architectural design documentation in line with Salesforce best practices and Mosaics CRM product vision and business objectives.
- Design user-focused and innovative Salesforce solutions involving configuration of Salesforce, AppExchange packages, creation of complex data models, external integration, business process automation, and custom functionality to solve business requirements.
What you bring to the team:
- Strong in Salesforce application development
- Strong in Lightning and LWC
- Strong in Integration tools
- Strong in Agile development methods and practices
- Experience with custom SDLC processes such as code versioning, packaging, test-driven development (TDD), continuous integration, test automation, code analysis, and code quality metrics
- Demonstrated knowledge of business process flows in Sales, Support, Business Operations, and Revenue Management
- Demonstrated ability to bring innovative and cost-effective business solutions from inception through launch and ongoing maintenance
- Experience with other Enterprise Application platforms such as Pardot, DocuSign, and JIRA
- A reliable, responsive attitude toward delivering results and maintaining a keen focus
- Excellent teamwork, communication (oral and written), and collaboration skills
- Experience with data migrations and integrations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capability
- Strong technical writing skills and the ability to take the lead role in developing comprehensive technical specification documents, process flow diagrams, solution design documents, use cases, and test plans