Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and build code across several new and existing software projects.
- Ensure all code developed conforms to the Software Development Life Cycle SOP and Coding Standards.
- Ensure all code produced is performant and tested prior to being handed for peer review.
- Commercial experience in web development using the full stack Microsoft .NET development (specifically C#, MVC, .NET Core), SQL,
- Should have done Development projects using .Net Core / .Net 4.x / .Net 5.x
- Should have worked on Cloud Technology – Azure
- Skilled in modern development principles (Agile, SOLID, TDD, design patterns, IaC).
- Ideally experience of Azure, MVVM, microservices, message bus, containerization, serverless.
- A result-oriented individual with the ability to work to deadlines, communicate and work effectively with other team members both on-site and remote.
- .Net Core / Microsoft Azure Certification is a big plus to have
- Knowledgeable/good to have experience using LINQ, Entity Frameworks
- Good Communication & Client Interactive Skills
- If Interested kindly share the below details to [email protected]
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice period
- Preferred Location